Commercial Fire recognizes the struggles that many of our Affiliate Partners are experiencing with the current business environment. That's why we're excited to announce a new program that will help you grow your business, improving your bottom-line. Our new QuickPay Program not only does that, but ensures you get paid quickly when completing your Commercial Fire work orders.
Plus, adding the other valuable benefits that Commercial Fire offers, like acquiring new business without paying a "sales force", no bad debt exposure, maximized route efficiency, free marketing, and free on-demand training from the FED Learning Center, you have everything you need to help grow your business.
Highlights of the QuickPay Program include:
- All Inspections completed by the 15th of the month will be paid within 10 days of complete paperwork submittal.
- All work completed by the due date will be paid within 15 days of receipt of all required documentation.
- All work orders that do not meet the QuickPay criteria will be paid under current billing terms.
Requirements for participating in the QuickPay Program:
- Be an active Affiliate Partner of Commercial Fire.
- Work orders completed on time.
- The service technician uses either Commercial Fire's Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) service or the CF Connect Mobile App to check in and out of the service call.
- All paperwork submitted and invoiced correctly using Commercial Fire's CF Portal Platform.
"Commercial Fire will be blazing trails in the Fire and Life Safety Industry by offering this unique QuickPay benefit for our Affiliate Partners. I am confident that this benefit will enable our valuable providers to prioritize servicing the Fire and Life Safety needs of our mutual customers above the payment collection process," says Commercial Fire President Mark Murray. He goes on to say, "We believe that we are the best National Account provider in the Fire and Life Safety Industry because of our Affiliate Network, and are excited to soon be offering them this new QuickPay benefit as well as many additional benefits on the horizon."